Saturday, June 27, 2009

Trip

You know, few months ago......i booked a pair of air ticket for myself and HowGe to Bangkok as that time the AirAsia has the promotion. 2 return tickets is only worth RM398.......which is really cheap!!! Without thinking much, i booked it. And I can have my first honeymoon with him in this coming November. That is a 6days 5night Bangkok trip~~~

Unfortunate, i received a mail from AirAsia last month, mentioned that the flight that I've booked is cancelled. What the hell......I am really not happy with it. As that actually will be my first flight in my life!! Walaoei, this really disappointed me, make me feel a bit sad......

I thought, my Bangkok trip will just become a bubble....But, at last.....my uncle-in-law help me to ask for it. So, i still can be able to go for my trip, just, have to depart from Singapore to Bangkok. Well.......this is not my honeymoon anymore, as some of my relatives will go with me at that same time also. ^ ^........aha.......it is more looks like a family trip~~

Besides Bangkok trip, i have booked another trip as well!! Yeah...I will go to Taiwan in next year March~~!!! You can see that, i start achieves my dream one by one......yes, i love to travel around, and what i plan is, visit 2 countries each year~~ Yeah, 2 countries per year, i think this is not too much, right?!

Okay, after the long story about Bangkok and Taiwan......Now, i want to talk about my Cameron highland trip also!! Yeah Yeah, I will have a trip in Cameron Highland tomorrow with all AXP's members!! Weee......my LX3 will become very HOT then!! Ahaha, bcoz i am sure, everyone, including me, sure want to take AS MUCH pictures AS POSSIBLE during this trip!! Wow....so excited man...... Nice photo will be uploaded once i come back!!


Alright, my LX3 is with me now...just i am a newbie for LX3, really don't have much "potential" photo can really post in here. Well, boring blog i have...but, be patient to wait for my photos, ok?! Ahaha.....


Wish you guys have a nice weekend!! Wish me have a nice trip in Cameron Highland with colleagues as well.......wow, i can now smell the Steamboat, BBQ, and my favorate's CORNsssssss!! Yeah, i will sure buy A LOT of cornssss for myself.....No choice, because I LOVE CORNSSS!!! Hek Hek Hek....

No comments: