Sunday, July 12, 2009

A new couple

Time to blog!!

Weekend again.

Yesterday went for a wedding dinner with my dear and we were very excited!! After marriage, this is our first time to attend someone's wedding. We are always proud that we are a perfect couple. You must wonder why i said so..... Well, as i am pretty and he is handsome(issshhh, if you are not agree)...... Both of us had the puppy love since primary school and start in love with each other when we were in secondary school. That's why, we are always proud of ourselve.


For time being, everything will change!! I think, I've been changed a lot as well...... Just like last time, I left him alone here and straight away go KL for my further study. He wait for me for 4 years plus...... He never owe me anything, but, this is what he paid for... even his time, and his contribution in this relationship.

Well, he is the one who always wait for me......buT, i am always the one who destroy his hope. Fortunately, he never give up me and he believe that we are used to be together, and in the end, we are!! I am unreasonable, very straight forward, and i always complain him that he doesn't treat me good. You can see that, a girl like me, is really not adorable at all!! Ahaha... how lucky am I that can get him in my site!!

Alright, by looking at this photo, can't deny that, he is really handsome!!

Both of us are means to be together!!

No comments: