Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sweatin day"

I start in love with the "bath toning"!! Wow, it really make me sweat like bath......a lot of FAT can be burnt~~ Aha, that's why, i start in love with this exercise besides the Belly dance!! Must keep doing this in every monday after work~~!!

After the exercise, i back home directly......I saw my hubby younger brother was doing something, looks sneaking, but that time i was engaged and i didn't bother him much. After all, somebody is bathing...while waiting, I think of the sneaking face and action from younger brother, again, to prove it, i go and check something in outside!! That is sad, bcoz i found some bloodstain on the ground.

Of course, it make me very angry......

I was blocking him while he come out from the bathroom. He looks scare, ask me lower down my voice and instruct me go inside his room....I know, he don't want to let his father know about it!! Once in his room, i check the condition of injury on his leg...... And i was very angry, i never scold him, but, i can't control myself: "Accident again, alright, don't drive the motobike again from now on"!! He trying to explain something......and, i believe him......buT, i just don't know what will happen after his dad know about it!!

I told my hubby about it during our YumCha time, and, he is more mad than me.....his bad temper, is exactly imparted by his father. That is why, i don't dare to tell his father about it, and I am sure his younger brother will being disaster on it also!! I just want to prevent this, but, actually, i got no idea on it. I just ask my hubby to help him apply the medicine on his leg......try to being soft to his brother, change another way to treat him...mayb, his brother will realize that, we are worry about him instead of keep reproach him!! Keep reproach him only will make him feel like want to run away, he is just a teenager, in rebel age......We should, change our method to teaching him about this lesson.

Well......Things that we are trying to avoid was happened. His father discover something in the early morning, the motobike was broken down. He was very mad, he made a call to mother who has gone for work and keep complaining through the phone. I am awake while i'm preparing to work......I am suffering, but again, i don't know what to do!! When i go out from room, he saw me, and asked me, did i know anything about it...i answered, YES. He is getting more mad, said "why all of you know about it, but no one tell me the truth?!"


I am speechless........
.
.
.
.
.
.
I am worrying about tonight.......thinking of skip my belly dance class, and back home earlier.

I am thiking of whether want to find him(father) for a lunch, share something with him about my opinion, so that tonight can be pass peacefully~~ But, i still don't know what to do.......arggh........

No comments: