Friday, June 26, 2009

Babbled

I am wonder why i am so happy and exciting, maybe this is the power of LX3!! People, i will get my LX3 soon!! Yes, very soon......really can't wait for it!!! Aha....i watch it everyday, every hours, every minutes as i put this as my wallpaper on my desktop~~~lalalalala~~~~LX3 LX3 LX3!!


Alright, i know...i spent too much in this month!! I paid the ACCA exemption fees which already can kill me in somewhere, i went for shopping, facial, and again i buy a camera......= =" Alright, I promise, i will tight up my burse start from next month, PROMISE!!

In between of PSP, Wii, and camera......i make a dicision to buy the camera. Ironically, i ran out of my budget, but i still want to buy it, you can see that, i am really stubborn for something that i really wanted for!! This is good, or bad?!! Aha.....don't care.....don't care.....!!


I am glad, i am quite a lucky girl.....Peoples around me are nice, willing to share and willing to teach. BuT, i will still work hard, to create the miracles in my life!! People come people go, appreciate everyone beside you is the most important mission for me...... I am still learning, are you?! Feels like learn a lot of recipes about the traditional food's from my mom, but, i alwasy got no enough time to do it...... Hmmmm......excuse again?!!


For time being, all those traditional food will disappear if WE don't want to learn......i just don't hope this will happen in someday!! I wish my future kids can be able to eat those nice and delicious homemade traditional food as well......Yeah, i am willing to do it for them, if i have kids!!


Okay la....a lot to share, but maybe in next blog!! Here i gone.....

2 comments:

Ivan said...

Congratulation! It must be very nice to possess something that you've been wanted for long time. Ha, just like me, owe sooooo much money to others but yet, still buy new golf club by installment, haha, i'm incurable already.

Anonymous said...

夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室