Thursday, June 18, 2009

Random #1

Yoohooo.....Friday!!! Well, i just went back from Singapore for the CommunicAsia~~ Heard my colleagues said that the CommunicAsia in previous year were more magnificent. But this year looks like nothing much over there......we just walk around, and take some free gift......yeah, FREE GIFT!! I am too shy, didn't get much compare to them~~But i got a very nice pen!! Is enough for me already, since i am easy to please. Hekhekhek~~

Before i went there, i thought i am able to found the product that i wanted to look for~~in fact, i didn't found it!! Really nothing much there........

I plan to own a camera as i am really like to take photo. Recently, i found a very nice camera, which introduce by my fren, called Panasonic Lumix LX-3!! At first, when i don't know much about this camera, i found that it's UGLY!! In fact, this camera carries a lot of nice features, and it make me feels that it's really COOL compare to others~~



Of course, the price is not that cheap, is around RM1680.....><"...... Which is really out of my budget!!! This camera carries DSLR function but with a smaller size, that's why, it make me in love with LX-3!! Yeah, after do some survey and price comparison, i think, i will own it soon~~




Here are some photos taken by some photographers who using LX-3:~

How how how?! Cool right?!


Since i donno much about camera, and i am not a professional photographer, so i think, this camera is JUST NICE to me!! I can pick up my shooting skill after i got my camera!! People, wait for it~~ Nice photos capture by ME is coming soon~~~ Muahahahaha~~~~


Dehhhh......time to stop!! Wish u guys have a nice weekend~~

2 comments:

Ivan said...

Oops, perhaps we didn't communicate clearly what to expect in CommunicAsia. Actually, it's more for traders and some of the products are still in conceptualisation stage. If you are looking for consumer products, the right event is the last week's IT Fair. Anyway, believe it's an eye-opener for new IT products?! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室