Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The second

I am so exciting with my new blog space!! I don't know why, i just feels that i want to make my little space to become more meaningful~~ It looks poor since that is only a few blog entry here!! I must taking this opportunities (since i am free at home) to post another new blog!!

I just bought a 2G RAM for my Mr.Toshiba, it cost me RM85!! Now, my Mr.Toshiba have total 3G RAM, i believe "he" can perform even faster compare to last time, wahaha!! Actually before that, i was planning to buy an External hardisk which the storage around 250G-350G, so that i can backup my thing into the new hardisk from the previous hardisk. But the storage of the hardisk that i required is not available in the retail shop......sigh, i have to spend another time to look for it again!!

Now is 8.35pm, and i was thinking that whether want to go to my primary school to watch the Basketball competition!! As my younger brother will be part of the player in the competition, it's really make me feels like going...... The game will be started at 9.00pm, 25minutes left~~ Since i gone to KL for my studies until now, around 5 years plus...arggg...how many nice competition i had missed!! I think, i got no reason to ask myself not to go, bcoz, i really wish to go and be the best supporter for my brother's team!!

Time to go, dirty me...until now still haven bath!! Don't care...after the competition only go back and bath!!! Lalalalala~~~

1 comment:

jasonong86 said...

hey girl, you are writing blog but it seem like your daily report.lol.but i like your blog because i can know you well thru the blog,take care.