Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The firSt

Well, since long time ago, i already plan to have an English blog......I did tried to had one, but, i have been given up since long time ago, maybe i never appreciate the chances that i given myself!! Things will never become yours without putting any effort....... Me myself, I alwasy feels like want to improve my english, but, i always give myself a lot of excuse and refuse to do it!!


Yesterday, i created a new website for myself ...Again, this is a brand new space for me, for me to blog in English...yeah, maybe now i can only show you my broken english!! But, for time being, i believe my english level can be improved~~


Let's talk about others thing!! I don't know what to share, but, i'll try to share every little things happens on me to you~~ Maybe, start with my current job!! Alright, actually a lot of people do not know what i'm doing actually. My company, actually is an IT company, but most of my colleagues they are also from accounting background, and also they're ex-auditor~~ I'm here, work as a Consultant...sound professional, but, as you know...i am not professional at all, too friendly already la~!! Our company come out with an Audit software, so, i have been trained as an trainer to teach the auditors how to use our software!! Also, slowly, after pick up the skill, i have to do the the marketing to introduce this Audit software to others practitioner, in order to help them maximizing their value!!


I hope to optimize my value and gain more experience in this company!! Although my salary now is still very less, which only can cover my montly expenses, but, i believe i can get highest once i growth!! Just believe what i have believed......i alwasy told myself that "nothing in the world has ever been accomplished without PASSION"!! I don't like to compare my salary with others, i just want to compare the TODAY's ME with the YESTERDAY's ME!! Whether i have been growth from yesterday?! I know i wish to grow faster, but i am slow...... Passion, passIon, and PASSION, i know i really need it!! But sometime, it just doesn't appearred if you totally do not know what you really want, or you dunno what u believe whether is what you want~~!! We can't foresee anything in the future, but i believe we can create our future!!


Yes, just like me, i move my first step...create an English blog for myself!! Sound boring, but it means a lot for me!! Alright, stop babbling here...here i end!!

1 comment:

Ivan said...

Well said! We strongly believe that you have the potential to unleash your "hidden talent" here, and we will grow together!

Nobody will success just overnight or without any "pains", that's why we persist to achieve what we've planned!

I never know your English is so good woh (I'm not bragging oh), keep it up! You have your word, and I believe if you want to do something, you will definitely achieve it!

Cheers!