Monday, June 22, 2009

Imperfect vs Perfect



He is not a perfect lover


He is not romantic
He got no time to understand me
He lack of experience to make a gal happy
He don't know anything about sweet talk
He has a very bad temper
He is lazy in somewhere
He can sing really BAD
He can fall asleep easily with snore
He love to watch TV rather than me
He alwasy feels like be my master, order me do this and that
He love to kakacaocao me

But

He is my husband


A man that love me a lot
A man that very hard working
A man that who is very responsible
A man that have a very wide shoulder
A man that always feels like protect me
A man that who is always allow me to bite him
A man that who hav a BIG HAND
A man that try to bring me around even he is LAZY
A man that loves his family very much
A man that loves my family vy much too


That is him, my dear How Ge
I can't deny that he is really not a perfect lover
buT every imperfect, is perfect for me
as...long...as...
He is with me
as long as
we appreciate
we care
and
we love