Friday, June 12, 2009

Realised make me growth

I was realized something today, luckily, I realized it today!! Nothing is too late, I have only doubt about it for around 9 months, luckily…is not 1 year!! Now…everything seems so clear for me!! Obviously, I’m not happy!! Of course, what I thought for these months has been gone in just a few minutes!! No point for me to smile…...

A lot of things is keep running in my mind, pressure start entangle me!! I just can’t control and calm down myself…… Again, at last……I realized, I am just a NORMAL people in the world!! I am not expressive, I don’t even know how to express my feeling…… For those things that I don’t know much, I always use my own way to look for the answer! And, it works!! During my studies life, I don’t know much…but I always use my own way to seek for the answer without ask for clarification from lecture/tutor!! Most all the time, my judgment is really works……but, when people come and ask me how do I found the answer, but I can’t really answer them, even I know how to it!! Because, I just know what I know……the detail or reason, I really don’t know!!

Come to work, I am same as last time…when come to the things I am not sure, again, I will use my judgment to think and provide an answer. But, I discovered that with a lot of uncertainties, the things is really can’t works!! Because, what I have is “I not sure”, “I think”, “It should be”, “I thought”, and UNCERTAINTIES……. I am afraid to clarify the things that I don’t know, I not sure, and I doubt about from people!! Hahahahah……I just can’t stop myself to laugh myself!! I AM SICK OF IT……HELP!!

Okay, back to normal. With this, I found that I was lost in somewhere……But, I discover something which is very important in my life!! I told myself:

Anything I don’t know -- ASK

Anything that I am not sure -- ASK

Anything that I am in doubt -- ASK

What are the things that I want to complete by today, by this month, this quarter, this year, 5th year, 10th year, 20th years, and this life?!

You will see a brand new me again, with my wonderful gentle smile!! This is just a stage, just an obstacle which happened in my life to make me growth from every fell down.


11-06-09 9.42pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, a brand new day for me……I woke up in an early morning, and had a very nice breakfast without rushing!! A wonderful day for me, yes, I make my day…..just because I believe what I have believed!! A mission for myself, cheers my life up!!

12-06-09 9.27am

1 comment:

badbugs said...

You are going through a very crucial issue which may spill a dirty spot to your clean linen of work record. You've been working like horses. Your load is overflowing and you were tasked of huge responsibilities. Mistakes are very likely to happen especially if you work under pressure due to ambitious target completion.

What I am trying to say is, you might be in a rough road right now, you've been distressed due to excessive working. But like a cliche goes, it will come to pass, and a smoother road is there waiting for you to walk through. Everything will be fine, Im sure of that. You are such a hard working person. You have that sparkling passion to be of service to your company. Im a self-confessed fanatic of that excellent drive. To err is human, and only shallow-minded and self-righteous would say otherwise.

Whatever your decision will be, and if you believe its time to let go, I just want you to know that your friend and family will support you all the way.

You are such a trooper. You wouldn't be where you are right now if you're not. Never let other people drag you down, and sink the strain into you. Just keep on praying coz GOD has always been there for you as ever, shielding you against discomfort.

Good luck dude